Sometimes circumstances arise that require current court orders to be changed. Typical Motions to Modify include changes in decision-making, parenting time, child support,and spousal support. Generally speaking a party seeking a modification of an existing order is required to prove that there has been a substantial and continuing change of circumstances since the entry of the last order.